Collagen Regeneration of the Face, Neck & Hands
Through the use of polylatic acid (PDLLA), this safe and long-lasting filler works by stimulating collagen regeneration deep within the dermis. Used to treat wrinkles, folds, skin laxity and the loss of facial volume caused by ageing, this treatment can produce results that look natural and last for as long as 24 months.
A very safe treatment, patients may experience temporary redness and minor bruising immediately following the treatment. However, these will disappear and you will start noticing a gradual and sustained improvement in your skin and facial volume within the first few weeks.
Acne Scars, Stubborn Pores & Wrinkles (Textural Improvement)
- Fractional CO2 laser can be used to resurface acne scars and devitalised skin, resulting in clearer and more even-textured skin. It works by targeting scars and old collagen without damaging surrounding structures, and the same time aids in collagen production. Fractional CO2 laser takes around 30 minutes each session, and usually requires multiple sessions. You may experience minor discomfort and temporary swelling and redness immediately following the treatment, and results will be evident once the skin has healed after several days.
- At our clinic, we utilise a fractional, non-ablative treatment with a beam profile that is targeted at deeper textural concerns. It works by focusing energy beams deep into the skin, creating microscopic injury into the dermis in order to stimulate the body’s natural healing process and thereby improve the skin’s health from within.
Acne & Oily Skin
- We provide a specialty laser treatment that helps to reduce excess sebum, reduce enlarged pores and addresses unhealthy skin cells. The dual mode action of the laser peel reduces the formation of comedones, (whiteheads and blackheads), acne flare-ups, and lightens uneven skin tone arising from acne and shallow scars.
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) - This uses non-coherent light to target different types of pigment at different depths (chromophores). IPL treats fine lines, surface pigmentation, broken capillaries, sensitive skin and acne.
- Micro Neurotoxin - Using dilute concentrations of neurotoxin, the skin appears more refined with smaller pores and skin that is more matte. This probably works by the reduction of impulses to the oil glands as well as superficial skin tightening. This can be used to sculpt the face and neck, and reduce wrinkles of dynamic expression. Frown lines, crow’s feet, forehead lines can also be addressed.
- Crystal Clear Programme - Uneven skin tone is caused by many factors, from hormonal changes from pregnancy and menopause (melasma), to sun exposure, to long standing scars or genetics. Our Crystal Clear programme can generally improve one’s complexion for a dewy and clearer appearance. This programme is a combination of laser photo-rejuvenation (using a pigment-specific laser), a specialty treatment mask and topical creams, as well as oral antioxidants. Together, this helps to address pigmentation and an uneven skin tone; while the oral antioxidants provide some level of UV protection, hydration and improved skin clarity.
At our clinic, we provide a non-invasive radiofrequency treatment that can be used to address wrinkles and saggy skin on multiple parts of the face and body.
It works by heating up deeper layers of the skin that are rich in collagen, while delivering a cooling effect on the surface of the skin to reduce discomfort. The heating mechanism results in a tightening effect on the skin and aids in collagen growth.
Liquid Facelift with Fillers
This may be used to rejuvenate the skin through hydration and volumisation. The goal is to reduce hollowness and subtly lift the skin of the face. This may be used on the forehead, temples, nose, cheeks, lips and jawline area.
What are dark eye circles? The skin of the eye area is very sensitive and fragile, easily revealing the signs of fatigue or age. Eye circles appear first at the corner of the eye and then spread on the contour which makes the eye lifeless, tired or even sad.
Dark eye circles can have different origins: fatigue, deficient microcirculation, unhealthy lifestyle, and they are often hereditary as well.
In suitable patients, our filler rejuvenation can help to address this problem by hydrating the skin, nourishing the area, providing an antioxidant effect, and recreating lost volume in the hollowed areas.
Pigmentation & Uneven Skin Tone
One of our specialty pico laser treatments in Singapore deliver 755nm energy in picoseconds – a trillionth of a second. This ensures that delivery is fast (reduces thermal damage) and precise (targets unwanted pigments effectively).
US FDA-cleared to treat melasma pigmentation and more, it also helps reduce wrinkles and pore sizes, while improving overall skin tone and texture.
It is suitable for most skin types, is customisable, and generally well-tolerated by patients. Get evaluated by an experienced doctor to determine if you are a good candidate.
Patients will usually experience more even skin, with lightening of skin pigmentation.
We also provide another safe and effective 2-in-1 laser. It uses 2 wavelengths (532 nm and 1064nm) to correct pigmentation and uneven skin tone concerns. This laser procedure uses non-thermal pulsed energy to treat tattoos, melasma, age spots and unwanted freckles.
This works by using ultra-short laser pulses of 2 wavelengths, as photo-mechanical shockwaves selectively target the pigments without damaging surrounding tissue. This results in fairer, more radiant skin, with lightening of skin pigmentation. It can be used to treat the face, neck, décolletage and more. The treatment feels like a quick rubber band snap, and is usually well-tolerated by patients.
We also carry another effective laser treatment used to treat pigmentation issues and revitalise the skin.
The treatment takes around 20 minutes, which makes it particularly suitable for busy people. It is suitable for most skin types, including darker or Asian skin tones that have a higher risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
Dr Vanessa Phua is experienced in using a wide range of laser technology to treat pigmentation problems in a safe and welcoming environment.
Skin Hydration & Firming Treatment
At our clinic, we provide a skin hydration and firming treatment that utilises hyaluronic acid to improve hydration as well as collagen and elastin formation in the skin.
Patients can generally expect to experience:
- Increased hydration of the skin
- Tightening and firming of the skin
- Brighter and dewier complexion
- Reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
The treatment usually requires two sessions, and most patients report results that become increasingly evident over the next few months.
Have your saggy skin be treated with effective non-surgical facelift techniques.
We provide a type of non-surgical, ultra-fine threadlift that does not involve any cutting or stitching. Instead, it uses ultra-fine threads that are inserted under the skin. The threads are made of absorbable and biodegradable materials used in various fields of surgery.
After the threads have been put in place, collagen and elastin skin proteins start to form and the skin is lifted and becomes tighter and appears more youthful, resembling a more streamlined “V-shape”. The treatment can be used on the midface, jawline, neck and brows.
Our threadlift treatment is generally suitable for those with mild to moderate sagging of the skin, and who wish to improve their skin laxity without the use of surgery.
Non-surgical Focused Ultrasound Therapy
Our treatment combines real-time imaging of deep underlying tissues with focused ultrasound energy targeted at deep tissues. The skin's response to the energy is to contract, leading to the growth of new collagen over time. The results usually peak 3 months following a single treatment session and can last up to 18 months (*results vary based on the individual) before a maintenance session may be needed.
The procedure is suitable for patients with mild to moderate sagging of the brows, eyelids, slackening of the jaw line, and folds on the face and neck from gravity and natural ageing processes.
Other areas can also be addressed by the treatment, such as the delicate skin in the underarm fold, décolletage and knees.
We provide an alternative to a surgical face lift that is suitable for those who are looking to correct saggy skin or reduce the appearance of double chin.
This treatment delivers thermal high intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) and targets deep tissue layers, reaching 3.5 to 10mm deep under skin, stimulating higher levels of collagen production. Upon collagen production, the sagging facial and neck skin will experience a lifting effect, allowing for a more refreshed appearance.
The equipment has 2 main modes: fat burning and lifting and 6 beauty functions – wrinkle removal, face shaping, fat cells and cellulite elimination and skin elasticity. Body contouring can be done by breaking down excessive fatty layers between 10mm-20mm deep.
Recommended Treatment Areas
- Decolletage (chest area)
- Under chin
- Body parts
- Safe and well-tolerated
- Non-invasive (No cutting or stitches). Ultrasound does not disrupt the surface of the skin
- Specially designed 2.5cm handpiece can be used on delicate areas like the sides of the nose
How many sessions do I need?
Usually, 2 sessions are done 4 weeks apart and a session should be done every 6 months for maintenance.
Who are the best candidates for Vmax?
Ultrasound treatment is suitable for those who have mild to moderate facial and neck skin laxity. Even younger people under 30 can consider it as a preventive measure. It may also be recommended to those who have undergone a surgical facelift before, and would like to enhance and prolong the results.
Skin Sensitivity & Broken Blood Vessels
We utilise a copper bromide laser that helps to treat acne, melasma, rosacea and sensitivity. The treatment yields a smoother, clearer and more even-toned complexion. It also works well on its own or in combination with other pigment lasers.
Treatment for Pigmentation, Melasma, Rosacea
Are you experiencing pigmentation, rosacea (redness and flushing), melasma (brownish or greyish areas, usually on the cheeks), enlarged pores and fine lines?
Our treatment utilises fractional radiofrequency (RF) technology to treat various skin issues by destroying targeted pigment particles and abnormal blood vessels in the skin.
Most patients experience reduced pigmentation and flushing; as well as a general improvement in skin texture.
While some results may be evident after the initial treatment, a course of several treatments may be recommended for better results, depending on the individual’s condition. Each session takes around 10 to 15 minutes and is usually well-tolerated.